Tamil Nadu state Government is currently being ruled by AIADMK with majority of 151 seats. J Jayalalithaa was appointed as chief minister in 2011.
As per Election Commission of India, the 234 assembly constituencies in Tamil Nadu will go to polls on 16th May 2016, The final assebly election results of Tamil Nadu will be declared on May 19th 2016.
Tamil Nadu(TN) assembly election predictions:
1. AIADMK has it's own share of 44% in TN .So 2 to 3 small parties will take them to 50% means easily they can reach 150 +. So as of now no party has the guts to face AIADMK.. No anti incumbency, no land grabbing, no katta panchayat, no maanaada mayilaada, no rajini and kamal self boasting cine functions in valluvar kottam, no family looting and domination in film industry and other industries like many many never happened during AIADMK regime. So people wanted this same government wants continue for another 5 years.
2. If Vijaykanth joins with DMK then he will loose most of the seats including his own seat. DMK will make sure that Vijaykanth party is finished this time. He don't have party base and by keep waiting will anger many parties after the election as well. BJP should join with ADMK as they need them in the Lok sabha and Rajya sabha. In this scenario, they can win few seats. ADMK should control all their ministers/party cadres doing any stupid things before election. Congress will not win a seat. ADMK should expose DMK and Congress corruptions in the Lok Sabha and Rajaya Sabha heavily to get momentaum and inch in this election.
3. PMK MDMK and VC and Seeman are all paid party by Jayalalithaa. If the join with ADMK they will.loose. So they are standing alone so that anti AIADMK vote will not go to DMK.
4. Surveys always underestimate ADMK and overestimate DMK. If DMK allies with dmdk,admk will allie with BJP. Even if we consider this survey their total vote share will be 46.1(41.1+5) if admk includes tmc,velmurugans party, kongu katchi,John pandians devendrakulum party they may cross 50 percent vote share.above all admk chief has not started her campaign yet, but even after namakkuname in 234 seats DMK is trailing.
5. As per voters, pls vote for admk, reasons amma canteen, mini bus, free education, books, cycle, etc, laptop,bold straight administration...
list of main political parties in tamil nadu going for election campaign are:
Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam(AIADMK)
Indian National Congress(INC)
Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK)
Marxist Communist Party of India (MDMK)
Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK)
Communist Party of India (CPI)
Marxist Communist Party of India (CPI M)
Tamil Manila Congress(TMC)
Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam(DMDK)
Manithaneya Makkal Katchi(MMK)
All India Samathuva Makkal Katchi(AISMK)
Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi(VCK)
Naam Tamilar Katchi(NTK)
The main national parties in tamil nadu are:
Indian National congress (INC)
Bharatiya Janata party (BJP)
Communist Party of India (Marxist) (CPI(M))
Communist Party of India (CPI)
Tamil Nadu(TN) assembly election 2016 dates & schedule is as follows,
Number of constituencies: 234
Date of Issue of Gazette Notification: April 22nd 2016
Last Date for Nominations: April 29th 2016
Date for Scrutiny of Nominations: April 30th 2016
Last date for withdrawal of candidatures: May 2nd 2016
Date of polling: May 16th 2016
Counting of Votes: May 19th 2016
Tamilnadu elections 2016 is the talk everywhere now, Across socialmedia TN election memes and trolls on political parties are spreading fastly. ADMK party memes, DMK party memes, Vaiko & Vijayakanth memes and other meeting memes are getting huge response among tamil facebook and twitter audience. These memes are highly spreading between common people of tamilnadu through whatsapp and other communications. We have collected memes from various sources like facebook and twitter and listed it here, Have a look at it and think before you caste your vote.