Here are 100+ ways to burn the fat and reduce the weight to lead and Fit, Healthy and Happier Life.
1. Green apples are rich in fiber which helps to boost digestion and bowel movement thus increasing metabolism. Fiber helps to clear your digestive system and get rid of any toxins in the body. Green apples also contain iron which raises the levels of blood oxygen and increase metabolic rate thus getting rid of any toxins in the blood stream.
2. The health benefits of grapes include their ability to treat constipation, indigestion, fatigue, kidney disorders, macular degeneration and the prevention of cataracts. Grapes, one of the most popular and delicious fruits, are rich sources of vitamins A, C, B6 and folate in addition to essential minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium.
3. Packed with nutrients and heart-healthy compounds,avocado slows digestion and helps keep blood sugar from spiking after a meal
4. Apple peels contain large amounts of the antioxidant, quercetin which is known to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
5. Spinach is high in fiber and water content, both of which help to prevent constipation and promote a healthy digestive tract.
6. Chia seeds are packed full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help to raise HDL cholesterol and protect against heart attack and stroke.
7. Cucumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin).
8. Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
9. Celery are extremely low in calories and high in fiber that makes it a perfect vegetable for weight loss. Being rich in fibers, it helps keep the tummy satiated for a longer time and prevents mindless cravings, which is one of the main reasons for weight gain.
10. The antioxidants and phytochemicals found in strawberries help to reduce inflammation of the joints, which may cause arthritis and can also lead to heart disease.
11. Raisins contain a considerable amount of iron which directly helps in the treatment of anemia. It also contains many members of the vitamin-B complex that are essential for the formation of new blood.
12. Eating a hearty breakfast is known to help kick-start your metabolism, so why not give your body an extra boost by making this good-for-you smoothie part of your morning routine? Packed with B vitamins and magnesium, Bananas help boost metabolism
13. One of these nutrients is beta-carotene, of which spinach leaves are excellent source of beta-carotene, a powerful nutrient that helps to decrease asthma symptoms.
14. Hemp seeds help regulate stress hormones and utilize the body’s stores of fuel to nourish the brain and body.It provides a wealth of most all major B vitamins
15. Apricots are rich source of Vitamin C.vitamin c is vital for building bone and overall health. It works synergistically with Vitamin D to nourish and build bone.
16. Eating Oranges cut a considerable amount of calories from the diet. It also keeps the body well hydrated.
17. Potassium relaxes the blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.It also reduces the presence of stress hormones in the body which helps in reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
18. Bananas are a great source of vitamin B6.B vitamins help break down homocysteine—an amino acid that at high levels is related to a higher risk of cardiovascular disease.
19. Aloe vera improves the quality of the blood and helps rebalance the blood chemistry in a way that lowers cholesterol and total triglycerides.
20. Stinging nettle is a natural source of quercetin, a plant-derived flavonoid that supports the body's response to allergens and inhibits histamine release that causes bothersome sneezing, itching, and respiratory complaints.
21. Almonds are rich in monounsaturated fats, which have been scientifically proven to help lower blood pressure levels
22. Bananas contain high amounts of rutin, a compound that complements the activity of vitamin C and possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It also helps to maintain strong, flexible blood vessels.
23. Apples are high in potassium, a mineral that helps control blood pressure, they also help reduce the risk of stroke.
24. Flavanols an anti-inflammatory and heart protective antioxidant found in raw cacao may protect against cardiovascular disease, reduce the risk of stroke, and help improve blood circulation.
25. Coconut is suggested for its anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-bacteria effects, and medium fatty acid chains that help to prevent high cholesterol and CHD.
For more 75+ amazing recipes click here